Saturday, February 27, 2010

Long Time, No Talk

So I've been a grizzly bear in hibernation lately..if grizzly bears even hibernate? I was probably asleep during that class in school.

Anywho..can spring/summer come now please? I'm on "vaca" at home in West Virginia and left cold Nashville for six inches of snow and counting. Did I not move south to be in warm weather? It's like I brought the cold weather with me. However, I will have to say that I'm thankful for growing up in West by God Virginia because atleast I know how to drive in the snow. If one snowflake hits the ground on I24 or I65 there are pileups and traffic for miles due to wrecks.

This cold weather is also less fair for girls than it is for guys. I don't think guys understand how hard it is to dress cute when it's so cold out. And you have to lug your jacket around and hope that no one takes it while your out with your friends. Spring and summer have much cuter clothes and allow you to wear those fabulous peep toe pumps you bought on clearance at the end of last season (or if you're me, the cute new BCBG pumps you found on sale at a local boutique).

Basically winter just all around sucks. Seasonal depression, nasty weather, weight gain, oh my! And just in case you don't have a mother like mine who likes to tell you every detail the news shares with the world, this is the first year ever that all 50 states had snow on the same day. And people want to fuss about global warming?

Sadly, that's all I have for now. Even with 8.8 magnitude earthquakes going on in the world followed by tsunamis, I really don't have much to say. All we can do for those people is pray and hope for the best.

TTFN (ta ta for now)!

No comments:

Post a Comment